Cyber Forensics, Inc.
Cyber Threats & Solutions…and Other Cyber Stuff
Gus, a retired US Secret Service Agent, has an impressive resume in cyber security. He spoke to us on October 17, 2019 and gave us lots of tips on how to stay safe in our hyper-connected world. One of his tips is to stop your home from spying on you and recording everything that goes on inside the privacy of your home. Here’s an article he recommends reading.
Representative Kerry White
Forrest Management Prevents Massive Forrest Fires
Website no longer valid – http://nohightaxesmt.ruck.us
But Here’s Info on what they were fighting for
Montanans Against Higher Taxes
Sheriff Brian Gootkin
If you have any unused or unwanted prescriptions, drop them off at one of the following drug take-back box locations: (funded by the Elks National Foundation-Beacon Grant)
- Belgrade City Hall/Police Department: 91 E Central Ave, Belgrade, MT 59715
- Bozeman Police Sub Station: 34 N Rouse Ave- Bozeman, M 59715
- Gallatin County Law and Justice Center: 615 S 16th Ave. Bozeman, MT 59715
- Manhattan Police Department: 120 W Main Street- Manhattan, MT 59741
- West Yellowstone Police Department: 124 Yellowstone Ave- West Yellowstone, MT 59758
Keeping unused, unwanted or expired prescription drugs can result in them falling into the wrong hands. These ‘hands’ could range from pets to small children or curious teens. Disposing of prescriptions into regular trash could result in contamination of groundwater.
(Please no Sharps or Ointments)
C-CODA (Commuity Coalition on Drug Awareness) Bozeman Elks Lodge#463. www.c-coda.org
“Every Deposited Unwanted Pill Is One Step Closer To Preventing Prescription Drug Abuse”
Truth in Textbooks
Bozeman TNT Briefing Aug 17 2017_v1